College kids and their stuff.

If you have college-aged kids, chances are they live outside your home. Did you know that your homeowners policy will insure your child while he or she is away at college under certain circumstances? Let us know if your children are: • under the age of 24,

• your relative,

• enrolled in school full-time, as defined by the school, and

• a resident of your household, prior to leaving to attend school.

Your policy may insure your child, as well as some of the belongings they take with them to school. However, certain value and peril limitations apply. Remind your child to not leave valuables, such as computers or cameras, in the dorm room over breaks, and never bring valuable jewelry. Also, be sure to keep a list of the college-bound child’s valuables at home, along with copies of identification, licenses and passports. As your professional insurance agent, we want the best for you and your family. Give us a call if you’d like us to look over your policy to determine the extent of your coverage.


Slipping and Falling in Enfield, CT

Get out alive, don't text and drive!!!