Here at The Russell Agency, LLC, we want to make sure you and your loved ones have a happy and stress free Thanksgiving! Here are some great tips to help you out:
- Plan your menu ahead of time, and remember, it's better to have extras than not enough.
- Make a grocery list. The last thing you need is to have to run to the store at the last minute.
- Prepare any pie crusts or bread dough in advance and freeze it. This will save you time and stress.
- Prepare fun activities to keep children occupied.
- Decorate ahead of time!
- Move your turkey from the freezer to the refrigerator to thaw. It takes 24 hours to thaw every 5 pounds of turkey.
- If anyone will be staying overnight, make up the guest room in advance.
- Two days before Thanksgiving, start preparing any dishes that can be made ahead of time.
- Keep up with the dishes.
- Be thankful and remember to enjoy your time with your loved ones!